BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Checking In

 Hello, my lovely ladies.  I really feel like I have completely fallen off the radar and that you all will forget about me, as much as I love each and every one of you.  There is soooo much going on right now that I feel I don't have enough time in the day.  Actually, I know I don't have enough time in the day. 

Bry has been a real peach for the last month or so, and I am struggling with ways to improve what's going on, and I've done really well in a lot of areas (hahaha, why am I taking the credit for this?!?!), I mean -- he has done really well with what I've implemented, which has been basically been giving him ALL my attention except for when he's behaving how he knows he shouldn't.  And, the temper tantrums have definitely been curbed, but he is going through the worst separation anxiety ever.  I can't leave the room without it being a catastrophic melt down.  And actually trying to go to work?!?!  Yeah.  It's been a challenge to say the least.  You know, I know all kids develop differently but I thought that was supposed to peak at 18 mos??  We're about half a year late, man! Yeah, he's walked in here twice and I've had to sneak away each time to finish this blog.  Little Booger.

Anyway, I haven't even had time to pee.  Seriously.  After about 10 years without ever getting a UTI, I've had the beginnings of one three times in the last month, as recently as this morning.  Today, I realized that yesterday, I didn't drink enough water because I knew I wouldn't have time or where to pee and bam! thank you very much, you damn UTI.  I'll bombard myself with cranberry pills and AZO as I've done in the past and hopefully, it will be over by tomorrow, but yeah.

What else?  I really fucking hate Costco.  Like REALLY.  I love everything in that place...I could stay there for hours and spend thousands of dollars but they are so damn impractical that I seriously have violent feelings of hatred towards them!  It started when one morning after just having gotten the membership, I decided to go after dropping J off at school with Bry.  We'd all woken up super early that day so naptime for Bry would be earlier than usual and the fuckers weren't open at 9 am.  Not even 9:30.  No, no, no...they don't open until 10:00 am on the weekdays.  That, to me, is completely unacceptable.  So,  I went to BJs, which, although not as awesome in their selection, opens for me at 8:00 am.  Thank you, BJs...I appreciate you.  And BJs carries Pampers, when Costco only carries Huggies.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Then Costco lures me in again with great coupons, so I make a plan to go with my mom last Saturday.  We get there at 7pm and the fuckers are closed.  At 7pm on a Saturday?!?!?  They close at 6.  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Finally, Ray and I go yesterday and when I get to the register, coupons in tow, the lady tells me they don't take manufacturer's coupons!!!  Who in the hell doesn't take manufacturer's coupons?!?!?  Outrage.  I was seriously pissed.  Hahahha, I'm such an ass.  But damn you, Costco!

Hmmmm, work.  I don't do hypocrisy well.  I really don't.  If I don't like you, I just don't like you.  I'm not mean to you, I just don't even act like you exist, because really, you don't to me.  But even then, if you're nice to me, I'll usually feel bad about not liking you and try to like you, always against my better judgment.  My first call about someone is 98.8% right.  Anyway, there is this girl at work who I am ready to kick in the fucking teeth.  Not only because of her antics, but because of the hypocrisy.  She came at me on Wednesday like she was doing me a favor reminding me about something only for me to find out that as nice as she was when she had come to me, she's already bad mouthed me to my boss. What's that quote??  "She who lives in a glass house should not throw stones?"  Yeah, I butchered that probably.  Dude, because of her ineptness (is that a word?), I have so much work lately.  If she would do her fucking job during normal office hours, I wouldn't have to do it for her after hours, with my kids and husband mad at me because instead of having one or two moms to call, I have SIX thanks to her eating shit all day.  Bottom line: Don't fuck with me.  I promise I'll make you feel worse about yourself than even I feel about you. 

Alright, I'm being summoned again to go and watch Shrek.  This dictatorship by a 2 year old is highly overrated. 

1 comments:

AmyBean said...

I haven't forgotten you. I was thinking about calling you last week, but now I'm glad I didn't. It's frustrating trying to talk on the phone with a toddler pulling on you and yelling. I know. It happens to me like all the time these days.

Zach's going through a rough time too. Shrieking all the time over stupid little stuff, like the fact that he can't get Claire's socks on his feet over his own socks. Or like the fact that he can't shove his drink cup through the little mesh holes in the gate. What's up with that? Anyway, yeah. I'm about to sell him on eBay.

BJs is the best. The other wholesale clubs wish they could be BJs. Too bad we let our membership lapse. But we really didn't shop there that often, ever since Claire stopped drinking soy milk by the gallon.

Kick that woman's butt.